Monday, September 28, 2009

Priyanka Chopra has thousands of fans


Priyanka Chopra has thousands of fans, but who is the actress's all-time idol? The man she admires most is adored by millions across the globe as well...

who else but superstar Shah Rukh Khan."Shah Rukh Khan is my idol and has always been. He has been a favourite actor of course, but I really look up to him also as a person.

Looking at where he came from and how he became who he is today, I find it extremely fascinating," Priyanka told in an interview."

He started with theatre, did plays, got a break in TV - he turned from a regular college kid to a mega superstar... and all that completely on his own with no help from anybody in the film industry.

I admire a lot about him and I think it's just fantastic," said the actress who has bagged the youth award icon for entertainment.In the past, Priyanka has teamed up with Shah Rukh for Farhan Akhtar's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment